CircuitMaker is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall CircuitMaker from your PCAltium Limited
. More information on Altium Limited can be seen here
. You can read more about about CircuitMaker at http://www.circuitmaker.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Altium\CM directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for CircuitMaker is C:\Program Files (x86)\Altium\CM\System\Installation\AltiumInstaller.exe. DXP.EXE is the CircuitMaker's primary executable file and it takes about 17.03 MB (17852416 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CircuitMaker. They occupy about 88.54 MB (92841120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AltiumMS.exe (4.55 MB)
- CMCheckingTool.exe (4.34 MB)
- DXP.EXE (17.03 MB)
- plugin-container.exe (10.00 KB)
- diff.exe (8.00 KB)
- diff3.exe (7.00 KB)
- diff4.exe (7.00 KB)
- svn-populate-node-origins-index.exe (9.50 KB)
- svn-rep-sharing-stats.exe (161.50 KB)
- svn.exe (224.50 KB)
- svnadmin.exe (65.00 KB)
- svnauthz-validate.exe (30.50 KB)
- svnauthz.exe (30.50 KB)
- svndumpfilter.exe (37.50 KB)
- svnlook.exe (57.50 KB)
- svnmucc.exe (34.00 KB)
- svnraisetreeconflict.exe (23.50 KB)
- svnrdump.exe (48.50 KB)
- svnserve.exe (157.00 KB)
- svnsync.exe (48.00 KB)
- svnversion.exe (23.50 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ADElevator.exe (5.19 MB)
- DxpPdfViewer.exe (1,008.50 KB)
- AltiumInstaller.exe (6.87 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe (48.11 MB)
This web page is about CircuitMaker version 126.96.36.199861
only. You can find below a few links to other CircuitMaker releases:
...click to view all...
CircuitMaker is an application released by the software company Altium Limited. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall CircuitMaker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CircuitMaker from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CircuitMaker or simply activate the Search field and type in "CircuitMaker". If it is installed on your PC the CircuitMaker app will be found very quickly. When you click CircuitMaker in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CircuitMaker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CircuitMaker:
- The software company is: http://www.circuitmaker.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Altium\CM\System\Installation\AltiumInstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CircuitMaker.
8. After uninstalling CircuitMaker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CircuitMaker which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CircuitMaker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CircuitMaker by Altium Limited from your computer, we are not saying that CircuitMaker by Altium Limited is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CircuitMaker in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 16:19:09.033