CintaNotes 2.6 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall CintaNotes 2.6 from your computerCinta Software
. You can find out more on Cinta Software or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on CintaNotes 2.6 at http://cintanotes.com
. CintaNotes 2.6 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CintaNotes directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. CintaNotes 2.6's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\CintaNotes\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled cintanotes.exe and it has a size of 2.52 MB (2641928 bytes).
CintaNotes 2.6 is comprised of the following executables which take 3.64 MB (3818512
bytes) on disk:
- cintanotes.exe (2.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.6
of CintaNotes 2.6.
CintaNotes 2.6 is a program by the software company Cinta Software. Some users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to erase CintaNotes 2.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CintaNotes 2.6 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CintaNotes 2.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CintaNotes 2.6". The CintaNotes 2.6 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CintaNotes 2.6 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CintaNotes 2.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CintaNotes 2.6:
- The web site of the program is: http://cintanotes.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CintaNotes\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CintaNotes 2.6.
8. After removing CintaNotes 2.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CintaNotes 2.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CintaNotes 2.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CintaNotes 2.6 by Cinta Software from your computer, nor are we saying that CintaNotes 2.6 by Cinta Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CintaNotes 2.6 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-06-08 16:06:21.933