CinemaxMe-version2.0 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall CinemaxMe-version2.0 from your systemSBG
. Open here
for more information on SBG. Usually the CinemaxMe-version2.0 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CinemaxMe-version2.0 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\CinemaxMe-version2.0\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 is the full command line if you want to remove CinemaxMe-version2.0. CinemaxMe-version2.0-bg.exe is the CinemaxMe-version2.0's primary executable file and it occupies close to 516.98 KB (529384 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in CinemaxMe-version2.0. They occupy 9.51 MB (9967756
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- b1cb3775-3336-4165-89c7-3e08d71a9160-5.exe (1.00 MB)
- b1cb3775-3336-4165-89c7-3e08d71a9160-6.exe (1.38 MB)
- b1cb3775-3336-4165-89c7-3e08d71a9160-64.exe (1.72 MB)
- CinemaxMe-version2.0-codedownloader.exe (1.07 MB)
- CinemaxMe-version2.0-bg.exe (516.98 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (116.98 KB)
- utils.exe (2.64 MB)
This info is about CinemaxMe-version2.0 version 220.127.116.11
only. Click on the links below for other CinemaxMe-version2.0 versions:
CinemaxMe-version2.0 is a program offered by SBG. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove CinemaxMe-version2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CinemaxMe-version2.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CinemaxMe-version2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CinemaxMe-version2.0". If it is installed on your PC the CinemaxMe-version2.0 program will be found automatically. When you select CinemaxMe-version2.0 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CinemaxMe-version2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CinemaxMe-version2.0.
8. After uninstalling CinemaxMe-version2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CinemaxMe-version2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CinemaxMe-version2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CinemaxMe-version2.0 by SBG from your PC, we are not saying that CinemaxMe-version2.0 by SBG is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CinemaxMe-version2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-08 16:53:00.600