Cinemax is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Cinemax from your computerSBG
. More data about SBG can be read here
. Usually the Cinemax application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cinemax folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Cinemax\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 is the full command line if you want to uninstall Cinemax. Cinemax-bg.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 646.41 KB (661920 bytes) on disk.
Cinemax contains of the executables below. They take 12.93 MB (13559138
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 49c19c85-1594-4d54-8714-f0dcbe565831-11.exe (1.95 MB)
- 49c19c85-1594-4d54-8714-f0dcbe565831-4.exe (1.48 MB)
- 49c19c85-1594-4d54-8714-f0dcbe565831-5.exe (1.13 MB)
- 49c19c85-1594-4d54-8714-f0dcbe565831-6.exe (1.27 MB)
- 49c19c85-1594-4d54-8714-f0dcbe565831-64.exe (1.70 MB)
- Cinemax-codedownloader.exe (1.08 MB)
- Cinemax-bg.exe (646.41 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.91 KB)
- utils.exe (2.50 MB)
This web page is about Cinemax version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below a few links to other Cinemax versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Cinemax you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Cinemax:
Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Cinemax\1293297481.mxaddon
- C:\Program Files\Cinemax\5f95b0ac-dad9-48eb-8b93-37135e3a95cf.crx
- C:\Program Files\Cinemax\b722686b-ea89-496d-a93e-7c344a25e46c.crx
- C:\Program Files\Cinemax\b722686b-ea89-496d-a93e-7c344a25e46c.xpi
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\windows_ie_ac_001\Software\Cinemax
Cinemax is an application released by the software company SBG. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase Cinemax is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Cinemax from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cinemax or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cinemax". If it is installed on your PC the Cinemax program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Cinemax in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Cinemax, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cinemax.
8. After removing Cinemax, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Cinemax that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cinemax using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Cinemax by SBG from your computer, nor are we saying that Cinemax by SBG is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Cinemax in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 14:46:39.890