CinemaPlus-2.7icV12.01 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CinemaPlus-2.7icV12.01 from your PCCinemaPlus2.7V12.01
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on CinemaPlus2.7V12.01. CinemaPlus-2.7icV12.01 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\CinemaPlus-2.7icV12.01 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files\CinemaPlus-2.7icV12.01\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 is the full command line if you want to remove CinemaPlus-2.7icV12.01. e483247d-b1e9-4196-8224-c4b45a31efc0-3.exe is the CinemaPlus-2.7icV12.01's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.95 MB (2041824 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CinemaPlus-2.7icV12.01. They take an average of 4.89 MB (5122347
bytes) on disk.
- e483247d-b1e9-4196-8224-c4b45a31efc0-3.exe (1.95 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (120.47 KB)
- utils.exe (2.82 MB)
This info is about CinemaPlus-2.7icV12.01 version 1.36.01.08
CinemaPlus-2.7icV12.01 is a program marketed by the software company CinemaPlus2.7V12.01. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall CinemaPlus-2.7icV12.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CinemaPlus-2.7icV12.01 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CinemaPlus-2.7icV12.01 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CinemaPlus-2.7icV12.01". If it is installed on your PC the CinemaPlus-2.7icV12.01 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CinemaPlus-2.7icV12.01 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CinemaPlus-2.7icV12.01, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CinemaPlus-2.7icV12.01.
8. After removing CinemaPlus-2.7icV12.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CinemaPlus-2.7icV12.01 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CinemaPlus-2.7icV12.01 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CinemaPlus-2.7icV12.01 by CinemaPlus2.7V12.01 from your PC, we are not saying that CinemaPlus-2.7icV12.01 by CinemaPlus2.7V12.01 is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CinemaPlus-2.7icV12.01 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130