CineMax versão 1.1
This web page is about CineMax versão 1.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall CineMax versão 1.1 from your computerLikeSoft
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on LikeSoft. You can get more details on CineMax versão 1.1 at http://likesoft.com.br/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CineMax directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling CineMax versão 1.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\CineMax\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled CineMax.exe and it has a size of 841.00 KB (861184 bytes).
The executable files below are part of CineMax versão 1.1. They occupy an average of 1.77 MB (1851534
bytes) on disk.
- CineMax.exe (841.00 KB)
- sleep.exe (92.50 KB)
- TuneMax.exe (148.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (726.64 KB)
The current page applies to CineMax versão 1.1 version 1.1
CineMax versão 1.1 is an application released by the software company LikeSoft. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall CineMax versão 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CineMax versão 1.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CineMax versão 1.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CineMax versão 1.1". The CineMax versão 1.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CineMax versão 1.1 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CineMax versão 1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CineMax versão 1.1:
- The software company is: http://likesoft.com.br/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CineMax\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CineMax versão 1.1.
8. After uninstalling CineMax versão 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CineMax versão 1.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CineMax versão 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CineMax versão 1.1 by LikeSoft from your PC, we are not saying that CineMax versão 1.1 by LikeSoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CineMax versão 1.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-11 18:44:27.360