Cimaware OfficeFIX is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Cimaware OfficeFIX from your systemCimaware Software
. You can read more on Cimaware Software or check for application updates here
. More details about the application Cimaware OfficeFIX can be found at http://www.cimaware.com/en/1408/main/products/index.php
. Cimaware OfficeFIX is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Cimaware\Apps\OfficeFix6 directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Cimaware\Apps\OfficeFix6\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Cimaware OfficeFIX. OfficeFIX.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.46 MB (1531904 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Cimaware OfficeFIX. They take about 11.58 MB (12145298
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- OfficeFIX.exe (1.46 MB)
- uninst.exe (69.14 KB)
- AccessFIX.exe (2.46 MB)
- ExcelFIX.exe (2.38 MB)
- complete_outlookfix_setup.exe (542.50 KB)
- OutlookFIX.exe (2.21 MB)
- WordFIX.exe (2.48 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.110
of Cimaware OfficeFIX. You can find below info on other application versions of Cimaware OfficeFIX:
...click to view all...
Cimaware OfficeFIX is an application offered by Cimaware Software. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Cimaware OfficeFIX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Cimaware OfficeFIX from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Cimaware OfficeFIX or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cimaware OfficeFIX". If it exists on your system the Cimaware OfficeFIX app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Cimaware OfficeFIX in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Cimaware OfficeFIX, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cimaware OfficeFIX:
- The software company is: http://www.cimaware.com/en/1408/main/products/index.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Cimaware\Apps\OfficeFix6\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cimaware OfficeFIX.
8. After uninstalling Cimaware OfficeFIX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Cimaware OfficeFIX which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cimaware OfficeFIX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cimaware OfficeFIX by Cimaware Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Cimaware OfficeFIX by Cimaware Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cimaware OfficeFIX supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-21 14:34:08.590