You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Chuzzle Deluxe for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Chuzzle Deluxe from your systemWildTangent
. More information on WildTangent can be found here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more facts about Chuzzle Deluxe on WildTangent's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Chuzzle Deluxe directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Chuzzle Deluxe\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Chuzzle Deluxe. Chuzzle-WT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 13.60 MB (14259616 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Chuzzle Deluxe. They occupy about 13.76 MB (14426910
bytes) on disk.
- Chuzzle-WT.exe (13.60 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.37 KB)
The current web page applies to Chuzzle Deluxe version 184.108.40.206
only. For more Chuzzle Deluxe versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Chuzzle Deluxe is an application marketed by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Chuzzle Deluxe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Chuzzle Deluxe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Chuzzle Deluxe or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chuzzle Deluxe". The Chuzzle Deluxe program will be found very quickly. When you select Chuzzle Deluxe in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Chuzzle Deluxe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Chuzzle Deluxe:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Chuzzle Deluxe\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chuzzle Deluxe.
8. After uninstalling Chuzzle Deluxe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chuzzle Deluxe that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chuzzle Deluxe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Chuzzle Deluxe by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Chuzzle Deluxe by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Chuzzle Deluxe supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:28:24.943