This web page is about Chuzzle Deluxe for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Chuzzle Deluxe from your computerWildTangent
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on WildTangent. You can see more info on Chuzzle Deluxe at http://support.wildgames.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TOSHIBA Games\Chuzzle Deluxe folder (same installation drive as Windows). Chuzzle Deluxe's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\TOSHIBA Games\Chuzzle Deluxe\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 18.37 MB (19264976 bytes) on disk and is called Chuzzle Deluxe-WT.exe.
Chuzzle Deluxe installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 24.33 MB (25510600
bytes) on disk.
- Chuzzle Deluxe-WT.exe (18.37 MB)
- WTA-e3fd4493-83c6-448f-a175-9cce817318d5-wextr.exe (5.62 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This data is about Chuzzle Deluxe version 18.104.22.168
only. For more Chuzzle Deluxe versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Chuzzle Deluxe is an application offered by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to remove Chuzzle Deluxe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Chuzzle Deluxe from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Chuzzle Deluxe or simply click the Search field and type in "Chuzzle Deluxe". The Chuzzle Deluxe program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Chuzzle Deluxe in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Chuzzle Deluxe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Chuzzle Deluxe:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TOSHIBA Games\Chuzzle Deluxe\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chuzzle Deluxe.
8. After removing Chuzzle Deluxe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Chuzzle Deluxe which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chuzzle Deluxe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Chuzzle Deluxe by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Chuzzle Deluxe by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chuzzle Deluxe supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:41:03.957