This info is about Chuzzle for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Chuzzle from your systemOberon Media
. Further information on Oberon Media can be found here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Acer GameZone\Chuzzle directory (same installation drive as Windows). Chuzzle's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Acer GameZone\Chuzzle\Uninstall.exe. Chuzzle.exe is the Chuzzle's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.04 MB (1093632 bytes) on disk.
Chuzzle is composed of the following executables which take 1.23 MB (1292800
bytes) on disk:
- Chuzzle.exe (1.04 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (194.50 KB)
If you're planning to uninstall Chuzzle you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Chuzzle:
- C:\Program Files\Oberon Media\Chuzzle
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Oberon Media\Chuzzle\bass.dll
- C:\Program Files\Oberon Media\Chuzzle\Chuzzle.exe
- C:\Program Files\Oberon Media\Chuzzle\data\gamedata.cfg
- C:\Program Files\Oberon Media\Chuzzle\HP Games.ico
- C:\Program Files\Oberon Media\Chuzzle\Uninstall.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Oberon Media\Chuzzle\Uninstall.exe
Chuzzle is a program by the software company Oberon Media. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Chuzzle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Chuzzle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Chuzzle or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chuzzle". If it is installed on your PC the Chuzzle program will be found very quickly. After you click Chuzzle in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Chuzzle, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chuzzle.
8. After uninstalling Chuzzle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chuzzle that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chuzzle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Chuzzle by Oberon Media from your computer, nor are we saying that Chuzzle by Oberon Media is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chuzzle in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 09:54:09.400