Chukyso24h Config 6.0
This info is about Chukyso24h Config 6.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Chukyso24h Config 6.0 from your computerCHUKYSO24H.VN
. More data about CHUKYSO24H.VN can be found here
. More details about Chukyso24h Config 6.0 can be found at http://chukyso24h.vn
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CHUKYSO24H directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Chukyso24h Config 6.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\CHUKYSO24H\unins000.exe. Chukyso24h Config 6.0's main file takes about 702.66 KB (719521 bytes) and is called unins000.exe.
Chukyso24h Config 6.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 702.66 KB (719521
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Chukyso24h Config 6.0 version 246.0
Chukyso24h Config 6.0 is a program offered by the software company CHUKYSO24H.VN. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove Chukyso24h Config 6.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Chukyso24h Config 6.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Chukyso24h Config 6.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Chukyso24h Config 6.0". The Chukyso24h Config 6.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Chukyso24h Config 6.0 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Chukyso24h Config 6.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Chukyso24h Config 6.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://chukyso24h.vn
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CHUKYSO24H\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Chukyso24h Config 6.0.
8. After uninstalling Chukyso24h Config 6.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chukyso24h Config 6.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chukyso24h Config 6.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chukyso24h Config 6.0 by CHUKYSO24H.VN from your PC, we are not saying that Chukyso24h Config 6.0 by CHUKYSO24H.VN is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chukyso24h Config 6.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 09:59:16.610