You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Chronos for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Chronos from your systemChronos Atomic LLC
. More data about Chronos Atomic LLC can be read here
. You can see more info about Chronos at http://www.chronosatomic.com
. Chronos is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Chronos directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing Chronos is C:\Program Files (x86)\Chronos\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Chronos.exe is the Chronos's main executable file and it occupies close to 147.50 KB (151040 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Chronos. They occupy an average of 538.47 KB (551389
bytes) on disk.
- Chronos.exe (147.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (63.97 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
This page is about Chronos version 220.127.116.11
only. Click on the links below for other Chronos versions:
...click to view all...
Chronos is an application marketed by the software company Chronos Atomic LLC. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Chronos is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Chronos from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Chronos or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chronos". If it exists on your system the Chronos app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Chronos in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Chronos, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Chronos:
- The publisher is: http://www.chronosatomic.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Chronos\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Chronos.
8. After removing Chronos, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chronos which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chronos with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Chronos by Chronos Atomic LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Chronos by Chronos Atomic LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chronos in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 14:38:43.093