Chronology is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Chronology from your PCGame-Owl
. Additional info about Game-Owl can be found here
. You can get more details related to Chronology at http://game-owl.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Chronology directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. Chronology's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Chronology\uninstall.exe. Chronology.exe is the Chronology's primary executable file and it takes about 1.44 MB (1514496 bytes) on disk.
Chronology contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.77 MB (2903040
bytes) on disk.
- Chronology.exe (1.44 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.32 MB)
If planning to uninstall Chronology you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Chronology when you uninstall it:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Chronology
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Chronology Setup Log.txt
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Chronology\Chronology.lnk
Chronology is a program released by Game-Owl. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to erase Chronology is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Chronology using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Chronology or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chronology". If it is installed on your PC the Chronology app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Chronology in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Chronology, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Chronology:
- The web site of the application is: http://game-owl.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Chronology\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Chronology.
8. After uninstalling Chronology, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Chronology that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chronology using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chronology by Game-Owl from your PC, we are not saying that Chronology by Game-Owl is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chronology supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-11 08:50:02.473