Chronicles of Albian
This page contains complete information on how to remove Chronicles of Albian for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Chronicles of Albian from your systemWildTangent
. Go over here
where you can get more info on WildTangent. You can get more details on Chronicles of Albian at http://support.wildgames.com
. Chronicles of Albian is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Chronicles of Albian folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove Chronicles of Albian by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Chronicles of Albian\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Chronicles of Albian-WT.exe and occupies 9.86 MB (10338336 bytes).
Chronicles of Albian is composed of the following executables which take 15.82 MB (16583960
bytes) on disk:
- Chronicles of Albian-WT.exe (9.86 MB)
- WTA-90d480f3-f500-4683-abdd-2ba7288d8971-wextr.exe (5.62 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This page is about Chronicles of Albian version 220.127.116.11
only. For other Chronicles of Albian versions please click below:
Chronicles of Albian is an application released by the software company WildTangent. Some users choose to remove this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove Chronicles of Albian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Chronicles of Albian from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Chronicles of Albian or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chronicles of Albian". If it exists on your system the Chronicles of Albian application will be found automatically. After you select Chronicles of Albian in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Chronicles of Albian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Chronicles of Albian:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Chronicles of Albian\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Chronicles of Albian.
8. After uninstalling Chronicles of Albian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Chronicles of Albian that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chronicles of Albian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Chronicles of Albian by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Chronicles of Albian by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chronicles of Albian in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:46:20.197