Chromium is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Chromium from your computerChromium
. More information on Chromium can be seen here
. Chromium is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Chromium's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\41.0.2235.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. Chromium's primary file takes around 671.00 KB (687104 bytes) and is called chrome.exe.
Chromium is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.81 MB (5046272
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (671.00 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.11 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.08 MB)
- setup.exe (982.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Chromium version 41.0.2235.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other Chromium releases:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program by Chromium. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Chromium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chromium". The Chromium app will be found automatically. When you select Chromium in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chromium in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 05:59:04.633