You can find below detailed information on how to remove Chromium for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Chromium from your systemChromium
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Chromium. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Chromium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\40.0.2190.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 685.00 KB (701440 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Chromium. They occupy 4.76 MB (4988928
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (685.00 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.11 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.01 MB)
- setup.exe (987.00 KB)
This web page is about Chromium version 40.0.2190.0
only. For other Chromium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application by Chromium. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Chromium in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 06:00:16.433