Chromium is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Chromium from your computerChromium
. You can find out more on Chromium or check for application updates here
. Chromium is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove Chromium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\58.0.3028.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named chrome.exe and occupies 1.02 MB (1068544 bytes).
Chromium installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.74 MB (8115712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.02 MB)
- new_chrome.exe (1,019.50 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (728.00 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.29 MB)
- setup.exe (1.16 MB)
- setup.exe (1.56 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 58.0.3028.0
of Chromium. You can find here a few links to other Chromium releases:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program marketed by Chromium. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Chromium from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium program will be found very quickly. After you select Chromium in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chromium in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 14:40:07.033