You can find below details on how to remove Chromium for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your PCChromium
. More info about Chromium can be found here
. Chromium is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing Chromium is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\38.0.2069.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the Chromium's primary executable file and it occupies circa 680.00 KB (696320 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Chromium. They take 5.90 MB (6187520
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (680.00 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (2.26 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.01 MB)
- setup.exe (991.50 KB)
This info is about Chromium version 38.0.2069.0
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Chromium:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Chromium you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Chromium:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Chromium
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
Chromium is an application offered by Chromium. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Chromium from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". The Chromium program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Chromium in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by Chromium from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 16:57:56.957