Chromium is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Chromium from your PCChromium
. Open here
for more information on Chromium. Usually the Chromium program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Chromium is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\41.0.2231.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. chrome.exe is the Chromium's main executable file and it occupies circa 706.00 KB (722944 bytes) on disk.
Chromium installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.14 MB (3292672
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (706.00 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.29 MB)
- setup.exe (1.16 MB)
This web page is about Chromium version 41.0.2231.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Chromium:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application by the software company Chromium. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Chromium from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". The Chromium program will be found very quickly. After you select Chromium in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-04 19:03:38.293