You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Chromium for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Chromium from your computerChromium
. More data about Chromium can be read here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\38.0.2102.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Chromium. The program's main executable file has a size of 680.50 KB (696832 bytes) on disk and is named chrome.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Chromium. They take about 5.78 MB (6056448
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (680.50 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (2.14 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.01 MB)
- setup.exe (991.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 38.0.2102.0
of Chromium. Click on the links below for other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program by Chromium. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Chromium from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". The Chromium app will be found automatically. When you click Chromium in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Chromium which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by Chromium from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chromium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-01 04:36:52.480