Chromium is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your systemChromium
. Check out here
where you can read more on Chromium. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Chromium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\53.0.2749.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Chromium's main file takes about 1.23 MB (1293824 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
Chromium contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.75 MB (2886656
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.23 MB)
- setup.exe (1.52 MB)
This data is about Chromium version 53.0.2749.0
only. For more Chromium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program marketed by Chromium. Some computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Chromium with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". The Chromium program will be found automatically. When you click Chromium in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your computer, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chromium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 13:07:38.953