Chromium is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your PCChromium
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Chromium. The program is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Chromium is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\42.0.2273.0\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 631.50 KB (646656 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Chromium. They take 4.35 MB (4556800
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (631.50 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (633.00 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.17 MB)
- setup.exe (960.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 42.0.2273.0
of Chromium. You can find below info on other application versions of Chromium:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Chromium you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Chromium:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Chromium:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\User Data\Certificate Revocation Lists
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\User Data\Default\Application Cache\Cache\data_0
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\User Data\Default\Application Cache\Cache\data_1
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\User Data\Default\Application Cache\Cache\data_2
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\DefaultBrowser_NOPUBLISHERID\SplashScreen\DefaultBrowser_NOPUBLISHERID!Chromium.QV3VKEJVW52DOH2DCQSTBXV7OE
Chromium is an application marketed by Chromium. Some people decide to remove it. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Chromium from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Chromium in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Chromium which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 09:40:58.647