This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Chromium for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Chromium from your PCChromium
. More data about Chromium can be found here
. Chromium is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Chromium is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\53.0.2751.0\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Chromium's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.23 MB (1293824 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Chromium. They occupy 5.07 MB (5316096
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.23 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (862.50 KB)
- setup.exe (1.47 MB)
- setup.exe (1.52 MB)
The current web page applies to Chromium version 53.0.2751.0
alone. For other Chromium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program marketed by the software company Chromium. Frequently, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Chromium from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Chromium in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by Chromium from your computer, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 09:06:53.637