Chromium is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Chromium from your PCChromium
. Open here
for more details on Chromium. The application is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Chromium is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\40.0.2208.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 670.00 KB (686080 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Chromium. They take 4.73 MB (4964352
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (670.00 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.11 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.00 MB)
- setup.exe (985.00 KB)
The current page applies to Chromium version 40.0.2208.0
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Chromium:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program by the software company Chromium. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Chromium from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Chromium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium app will be found very quickly. After you click Chromium in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-30 16:27:46.050