This page is about Chromium for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your systemChromium
. More information about Chromium can be read here
. Usually the Chromium program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Chromium's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\60.0.3098.0\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Chromium's main executable file and it takes about 882.00 KB (903168 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Chromium. They take 7.78 MB (8158720
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (882.00 KB)
- nacl64.exe (5.71 MB)
- setup.exe (1.21 MB)
This data is about Chromium version 60.0.3098.0
only. You can find here a few links to other Chromium releases:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program by the software company Chromium. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Chromium from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Chromium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chromium". The Chromium program will be found automatically. After you select Chromium in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Chromium which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your computer, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-24 19:11:11.467