You can find below detailed information on how to remove Chromium for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Chromium from your systemChromium
. Check out here
for more info on Chromium. Chromium is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Chromium is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\39.0.2161.0\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Chromium's main executable file and it occupies approximately 683.50 KB (699904 bytes) on disk.
Chromium is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.85 MB (6131712
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (683.50 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (2.20 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.01 MB)
- setup.exe (986.50 KB)
The current page applies to Chromium version 39.0.2161.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program offered by the software company Chromium. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Chromium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chromium". The Chromium application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Chromium in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-29 16:59:46.170