ChromecastApp is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall ChromecastApp from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Google Inc.. Please open http://www.google.com/chromecast
if you want to read more on ChromecastApp on Google Inc.'s website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chromecast folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing ChromecastApp is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chromecast\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named ChromecastApp.exe and occupies 1.86 MB (1954120 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside ChromecastApp. They occupy about 2.88 MB (3014800
bytes) on disk.
- ChromecastApp.exe (1.86 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.01 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5.1383.0
of ChromecastApp. You can find below info on other releases of ChromecastApp:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall ChromecastApp:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall ChromecastApp:
Additional values that are not cleaned:
ChromecastApp is an application marketed by Google Inc.. Some people try to remove this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove ChromecastApp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete ChromecastApp from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ChromecastApp or simply click the Search feature and type in "ChromecastApp". If it is installed on your PC the ChromecastApp program will be found very quickly. When you select ChromecastApp in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ChromecastApp, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ChromecastApp:
- The publisher is: http://www.google.com/chromecast
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chromecast\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ChromecastApp.
8. After removing ChromecastApp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ChromecastApp which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ChromecastApp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ChromecastApp by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ChromecastApp by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ChromecastApp in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 04:03:52.620