Chrome Privacy Protector 1.00
Chrome Privacy Protector 1.00 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Chrome Privacy Protector 1.00 from your computerACASystems
. You can read more on ACASystems or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.aqlsoft.com
if you want to read more on Chrome Privacy Protector 1.00 on ACASystems's web page. Chrome Privacy Protector 1.00 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AQLSoft\Chrome Privacy Protector folder, depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\AQLSoft\Chrome Privacy Protector\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Chrome Privacy Protector 1.00. The program's main executable file occupies 1.70 MB (1783712 bytes) on disk and is named chrome-privacy-protector.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Chrome Privacy Protector 1.00. They take 2.83 MB (2965855
bytes) on disk.
- chrome-privacy-protector.exe (1.70 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current page applies to Chrome Privacy Protector 1.00 version 1.00
Chrome Privacy Protector 1.00 is a program by the software company ACASystems. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Chrome Privacy Protector 1.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Chrome Privacy Protector 1.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Chrome Privacy Protector 1.00 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chrome Privacy Protector 1.00". The Chrome Privacy Protector 1.00 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Chrome Privacy Protector 1.00 in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Chrome Privacy Protector 1.00, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Chrome Privacy Protector 1.00:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.aqlsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\AQLSoft\Chrome Privacy Protector\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chrome Privacy Protector 1.00.
8. After removing Chrome Privacy Protector 1.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Chrome Privacy Protector 1.00 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chrome Privacy Protector 1.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chrome Privacy Protector 1.00 by ACASystems from your PC, we are not saying that Chrome Privacy Protector 1.00 by ACASystems is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chrome Privacy Protector 1.00 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-21 14:16:16.437