Chrome Media Plugin
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Chrome Media Plugin for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Chrome Media Plugin from your PCMP3AVI Video Converter
. More information on MP3AVI Video Converter can be seen here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Chrome Media Plugin folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Chrome Media Plugin by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Chrome Media Plugin\ChromeMediaPlugin_uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Chrome Media Plugin's primary file takes about 435.11 KB (445551 bytes) and is called ChromeMediaPlugin_uninstall.exe.
Chrome Media Plugin is comprised of the following executables which occupy 435.11 KB (445551
bytes) on disk:
- ChromeMediaPlugin_uninstall.exe (435.11 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2
of Chrome Media Plugin.
Chrome Media Plugin is a program by MP3AVI Video Converter. Frequently, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Chrome Media Plugin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Chrome Media Plugin from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Chrome Media Plugin or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chrome Media Plugin". If it exists on your system the Chrome Media Plugin application will be found automatically. After you click Chrome Media Plugin in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Chrome Media Plugin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Chrome Media Plugin.
8. After removing Chrome Media Plugin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chrome Media Plugin that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chrome Media Plugin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Chrome Media Plugin by MP3AVI Video Converter from your PC, nor are we saying that Chrome Media Plugin by MP3AVI Video Converter is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chrome Media Plugin supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-03 12:49:59.530