ChromasPro version 2.1.5
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall ChromasPro version 2.1.5 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall ChromasPro version 2.1.5 from your computerTechnelysium Pty Ltd
. You can find out more on Technelysium Pty Ltd or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about ChromasPro version 2.1.5 at http://www.technelysium.com.au/ChromasPro.html
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\ChromasPro2 directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\ChromasPro2\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ChromasPro version 2.1.5. ChromasPro.exe is the ChromasPro version 2.1.5's primary executable file and it occupies around 4.80 MB (5028936 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside ChromasPro version 2.1.5. They take about 5.93 MB (6215824
bytes) on disk.
- ChromasPro.exe (4.80 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.5
of ChromasPro version 2.1.5.
ChromasPro version 2.1.5 is a program offered by the software company Technelysium Pty Ltd. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to remove ChromasPro version 2.1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ChromasPro version 2.1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ChromasPro version 2.1.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ChromasPro version 2.1.5". The ChromasPro version 2.1.5 program will be found automatically. When you click ChromasPro version 2.1.5 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ChromasPro version 2.1.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ChromasPro version 2.1.5:
- The software company is: http://www.technelysium.com.au/ChromasPro.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ChromasPro2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ChromasPro version 2.1.5.
8. After uninstalling ChromasPro version 2.1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ChromasPro version 2.1.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ChromasPro version 2.1.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ChromasPro version 2.1.5 by Technelysium Pty Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that ChromasPro version 2.1.5 by Technelysium Pty Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ChromasPro version 2.1.5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 03:05:50.637