This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Chroma Crash for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Chroma Crash from your computerOberon Media
. Go over here
for more info on Oberon Media. Chroma Crash is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Gamenext\Chroma Crash directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files\Gamenext\Chroma Crash\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Chroma Crash. Chroma Crash's main file takes about 744.00 KB (761856 bytes) and is named Launch.exe.
Chroma Crash installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.50 MB (1571328
bytes) on disk.
- ChromaCrash.exe (596.00 KB)
- Launch.exe (744.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (194.50 KB)
If planning to uninstall Chroma Crash you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AxySoft\Chroma Crash!
Chroma Crash is a program by Oberon Media. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove Chroma Crash is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Chroma Crash from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Chroma Crash or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chroma Crash". If it is installed on your PC the Chroma Crash application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Chroma Crash in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Chroma Crash, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Chroma Crash.
8. After removing Chroma Crash, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Chroma Crash that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chroma Crash with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Chroma Crash by Oberon Media from your PC, nor are we saying that Chroma Crash by Oberon Media is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chroma Crash in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 14:17:39.093