Christmasville is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Christmasville from your systemMedia Contact LLC
. More information about Media Contact LLC can be seen here
. You can see more info on Christmasville at http://www.GameTop.com/
. Christmasville is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Christmasville directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Christmasville is C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Christmasville\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 28.50 KB (29184 bytes) on disk and is named game.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Christmasville. They take 1.56 MB (1636513
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (28.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
- wrapgame.exe (868.00 KB)
The current page applies to Christmasville version 1.0
If you are manually uninstalling Christmasville we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Christmasville when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Christmasville
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GameTop.com\Christmasville
Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Christmasville\BASS.DLL
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Christmasville\game.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Christmasville\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Christmasville\wrapgame.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Christmasville_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
Christmasville is a program marketed by the software company Media Contact LLC. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove Christmasville is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Christmasville from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Christmasville or simply click the Search field and type in "Christmasville". If it exists on your system the Christmasville app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Christmasville in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Christmasville, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Christmasville:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.GameTop.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Christmasville\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Christmasville.
8. After uninstalling Christmasville, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Christmasville that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Christmasville with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Christmasville by Media Contact LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Christmasville by Media Contact LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Christmasville supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 13:55:25.383