ChrisPC DNS Switch 2.00
ChrisPC DNS Switch 2.00 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall ChrisPC DNS Switch 2.00 from your systemChris P.C. srl
. Open here
for more details on Chris P.C. srl. Click on http://www.Chris-PC.com
to get more info about ChrisPC DNS Switch 2.00 on Chris P.C. srl's website. ChrisPC DNS Switch 2.00 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\ChrisPC DNS Switch directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. "C:\Program Files\ChrisPC DNS Switch\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall ChrisPC DNS Switch 2.00. ChrisPCDNS.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 760.48 KB (778736 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside ChrisPC DNS Switch 2.00. They occupy about 1.63 MB (1712592
bytes) on disk.
- ChrisPCDNS.exe (760.48 KB)
- ChrisPCDNSAgent.exe (211.48 KB)
- unins000.exe (700.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.00
of ChrisPC DNS Switch 2.00.
ChrisPC DNS Switch 2.00 is an application offered by Chris P.C. srl. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase ChrisPC DNS Switch 2.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ChrisPC DNS Switch 2.00 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ChrisPC DNS Switch 2.00 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ChrisPC DNS Switch 2.00". If it is installed on your PC the ChrisPC DNS Switch 2.00 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ChrisPC DNS Switch 2.00 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ChrisPC DNS Switch 2.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ChrisPC DNS Switch 2.00:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Chris-PC.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ChrisPC DNS Switch\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ChrisPC DNS Switch 2.00.
8. After removing ChrisPC DNS Switch 2.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ChrisPC DNS Switch 2.00 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ChrisPC DNS Switch 2.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ChrisPC DNS Switch 2.00 by Chris P.C. srl from your PC, nor are we saying that ChrisPC DNS Switch 2.00 by Chris P.C. srl is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ChrisPC DNS Switch 2.00 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-24 15:44:17.193