Chipy™ 3G CardManager
This web page is about Chipy™ 3G CardManager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Chipy™ 3G CardManager from your systemBecker & Partner GmbH
. Further information on Becker & Partner GmbH can be seen here
. Detailed information about Chipy™ 3G CardManager can be seen at http://www.becker-partner.de
. Usually the Chipy™ 3G CardManager program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ChipySuite\3G CardManager folder, depending on the user's option during install. Chipy™ 3G CardManager's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ChipySuite\3G CardManager\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 2.36 MB (2475520 bytes) on disk and is titled 3GM.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Chipy™ 3G CardManager. They occupy about 3.05 MB (3197479
bytes) on disk.
- 3GM.exe (2.36 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.04 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3
of Chipy™ 3G CardManager.
Chipy™ 3G CardManager is an application marketed by Becker & Partner GmbH. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall Chipy™ 3G CardManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Chipy™ 3G CardManager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Chipy™ 3G CardManager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chipy™ 3G CardManager". The Chipy™ 3G CardManager application will be found automatically. When you select Chipy™ 3G CardManager in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Chipy™ 3G CardManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Chipy™ 3G CardManager:
- The software company is: http://www.becker-partner.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ChipySuite\3G CardManager\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chipy™ 3G CardManager.
8. After removing Chipy™ 3G CardManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Chipy™ 3G CardManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chipy™ 3G CardManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Chipy™ 3G CardManager by Becker & Partner GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that Chipy™ 3G CardManager by Becker & Partner GmbH is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Chipy™ 3G CardManager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-13 17:54:33.340