Chip is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Chip from your computerCoatsink
. You can read more on Coatsink or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Chip can be seen at http://coatsink.com/games/chip
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Chip directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Chip. chip.win32.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1,013.50 KB (1037824 bytes) on disk.
Chip installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.76 MB (1847320
bytes) on disk.
- chip.win32.exe (1,013.50 KB)
- oalinst.exe (790.52 KB)
Chip is an application marketed by Coatsink. Some users want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Chip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Chip using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Chip or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chip". If it is installed on your PC the Chip app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Chip in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Chip, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Chip:
- The web site of the application is: http://coatsink.com/games/chip
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chip.
8. After uninstalling Chip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Chip which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chip using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Chip by Coatsink from your PC, nor are we saying that Chip by Coatsink is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Chip in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 08:56:59.863