This web page is about Children's Encyclopedia for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Children's Encyclopedia from your PCEncyclopaedia Britannica, Inc.
. You can read more on Encyclopaedia Britannica, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More info about the software Children's Encyclopedia can be found at www.britannica.com
. Children's Encyclopedia is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Britannica 12.0 folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove Children's Encyclopedia by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Britannica 12.0\Children's Encyclopedia\Uninstall_Children's Encyclopedia\Uninstall Children's Encyclopedia.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. starter.exe is the Children's Encyclopedia's main executable file and it takes close to 129.53 KB (132640 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Children's Encyclopedia. They occupy about 2.06 MB (2157394
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dictionary.exe (129.53 KB)
- starter.exe (129.53 KB)
- NPSWF32_FlashUtil.exe (186.23 KB)
- java.exe (48.09 KB)
- javacpl.exe (44.11 KB)
- javaw.exe (52.10 KB)
- javaws.exe (124.10 KB)
- jucheck.exe (245.75 KB)
- jusched.exe (73.75 KB)
- keytool.exe (52.12 KB)
- kinit.exe (52.11 KB)
- klist.exe (52.11 KB)
- ktab.exe (52.11 KB)
- orbd.exe (52.13 KB)
- pack200.exe (52.13 KB)
- policytool.exe (52.12 KB)
- rmid.exe (52.11 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (52.12 KB)
- servertool.exe (52.14 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (52.14 KB)
- unpack200.exe (124.12 KB)
- Uninstall Children's Encyclopedia.exe (113.00 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (112.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
This page is about Children's Encyclopedia version 2012.0.0.0
Children's Encyclopedia is a program offered by the software company Encyclopaedia Britannica, Inc.. Some users want to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Children's Encyclopedia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Children's Encyclopedia from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Children's Encyclopedia or simply activate the Search field and type in "Children's Encyclopedia". The Children's Encyclopedia program will be found very quickly. When you click Children's Encyclopedia in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Children's Encyclopedia, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Children's Encyclopedia:
- The web site of the application is: www.britannica.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Britannica 12.0\Children's Encyclopedia\Uninstall_Children's Encyclopedia\Uninstall Children's Encyclopedia.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Children's Encyclopedia.
8. After removing Children's Encyclopedia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Children's Encyclopedia which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Children's Encyclopedia with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Children's Encyclopedia by Encyclopaedia Britannica, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Children's Encyclopedia by Encyclopaedia Britannica, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Children's Encyclopedia in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 01:17:43.150