Child of Light
Child of Light is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Child of Light from your PCR.G. Gamblers, Fanfar
. Take a look here
where you can read more on R.G. Gamblers, Fanfar. Detailed information about Child of Light can be seen at http://tapochek.net/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Games\Child of Light directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Child of Light\Uninstall\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Child of Light. The application's main executable file occupies 1.23 MB (1290588 bytes) on disk and is titled unins000.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Child of Light. They take 1.23 MB (1290588
bytes) on disk.
Child of Light is a program offered by the software company R.G. Gamblers, Fanfar. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase Child of Light is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Child of Light from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Child of Light or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Child of Light". If it is installed on your PC the Child of Light app will be found very quickly. When you click Child of Light in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Child of Light, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Child of Light:
- The web site of the program is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Child of Light\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Child of Light.
8. After removing Child of Light, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Child of Light that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Child of Light with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Child of Light by R.G. Gamblers, Fanfar from your computer, we are not saying that Child of Light by R.G. Gamblers, Fanfar is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Child of Light in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-03 09:38:03.770