ChessX version 1.4.4
You can find below details on how to remove ChessX version 1.4.4 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall ChessX version 1.4.4 from your systemchessx.sourceforge.net
. Additional info about chessx.sourceforge.net can be read here
. Please follow http://chessx.sourceforge.net
if you want to read more on ChessX version 1.4.4 on chessx.sourceforge.net's web page. ChessX version 1.4.4 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ChessX directory, regulated by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for ChessX version 1.4.4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ChessX\unins000.exe. chessx.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 6.10 MB (6396928 bytes) on disk.
ChessX version 1.4.4 contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.30 MB (8705189
bytes) on disk.
- chessx.exe (6.10 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.02 MB)
- stockfish_8_x64.exe (1.14 MB)
- timeseal.exe (45.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.4.4
of ChessX version 1.4.4.
ChessX version 1.4.4 is an application marketed by chessx.sourceforge.net. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall ChessX version 1.4.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ChessX version 1.4.4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ChessX version 1.4.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ChessX version 1.4.4". If it exists on your system the ChessX version 1.4.4 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ChessX version 1.4.4 in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ChessX version 1.4.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ChessX version 1.4.4:
- The web site of the program is: http://chessx.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ChessX\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ChessX version 1.4.4.
8. After removing ChessX version 1.4.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ChessX version 1.4.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ChessX version 1.4.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ChessX version 1.4.4 by chessx.sourceforge.net from your PC, we are not saying that ChessX version 1.4.4 by chessx.sourceforge.net is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ChessX version 1.4.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 13:56:18.223