ChessX version 1.0.0
This web page contains complete information on how to remove ChessX version 1.0.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall ChessX version 1.0.0 from your PCchessx.sourceforge.net
. Check out here
for more details on chessx.sourceforge.net. Detailed information about ChessX version 1.0.0 can be seen at http://chessx.sourceforge.net
. ChessX version 1.0.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ChessX folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. "C:\Program Files (x86)\ChessX\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove ChessX version 1.0.0. The application's main executable file is named chessx.exe and occupies 4.98 MB (5220352 bytes).
The executables below are part of ChessX version 1.0.0. They take an average of 6.81 MB (7144437
bytes) on disk.
- chessx.exe (4.98 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.01 MB)
- stockfish_4_32bit.exe (840.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.0
of ChessX version 1.0.0.
ChessX version 1.0.0 is a program marketed by the software company chessx.sourceforge.net. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove ChessX version 1.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ChessX version 1.0.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ChessX version 1.0.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "ChessX version 1.0.0". If it is installed on your PC the ChessX version 1.0.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ChessX version 1.0.0 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ChessX version 1.0.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ChessX version 1.0.0:
- The software company is: http://chessx.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ChessX\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ChessX version 1.0.0.
8. After removing ChessX version 1.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ChessX version 1.0.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ChessX version 1.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ChessX version 1.0.0 by chessx.sourceforge.net from your computer, nor are we saying that ChessX version 1.0.0 by chessx.sourceforge.net is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ChessX version 1.0.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 09:53:55.170