This page is about Chess for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Chess from your PCPokki
. You can find out more on Pokki or check for application updates here
. Chess is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder, regulated by the user's option. Chess's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. Chess's primary file takes about 7.51 MB (7875640 bytes) and is named ServiceHostApp.exe.
Chess is composed of the following executables which occupy 10.50 MB (11014768
bytes) on disk:
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current page applies to Chess version 6.0
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Files remaining:
Chess is an application offered by Pokki. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Chess is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Chess from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Chess or simply click the Search field and type in "Chess". The Chess app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Chess in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Chess, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Chess.
8. After removing Chess, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Chess that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chess using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Chess by Pokki from your PC, we are not saying that Chess by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chess in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-17 13:24:08.443