Chess 2020 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Chess 2020 from your PCFilip Hofer
. Go over here
for more details on Filip Hofer. The application is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chess 2020 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Chess 2020 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chess 2020\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. chess-2020.exe is the Chess 2020's primary executable file and it takes approximately 38.20 MB (40054528 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Chess 2020. They take about 39.56 MB (41478850
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chess-2020.exe (38.20 MB)
- uninstall.exe (164.63 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (30.06 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (186.56 KB)
- javacpl.exe (68.56 KB)
- javaw.exe (187.06 KB)
- javaws.exe (262.56 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (81.06 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.56 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.56 KB)
- klist.exe (15.56 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.56 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.56 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.56 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.56 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (51.56 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (155.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2020.0
of Chess 2020. Click on the links below for other Chess 2020 versions:
...click to view all...
Chess 2020 is a program released by the software company Filip Hofer. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove Chess 2020 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Chess 2020 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Chess 2020 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chess 2020". If it is installed on your PC the Chess 2020 program will be found automatically. After you click Chess 2020 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Chess 2020, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chess 2020.
8. After removing Chess 2020, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Chess 2020 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chess 2020 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Chess 2020 by Filip Hofer from your PC, we are not saying that Chess 2020 by Filip Hofer is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chess 2020 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 17:13:56.523