This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Chess 0.9 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Chess 0.9 from your PCStevieDisco
. More information about StevieDisco can be seen here
. More data about the application Chess 0.9 can be seen at http://www.stevidiscon.net
. Chess 0.9 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Chess folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing Chess 0.9 is C:\Program Files\Chess\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Chess.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 133.00 KB (136192 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Chess 0.9. They occupy about 758.93 KB (777149
bytes) on disk.
- Chess.exe (133.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (625.93 KB)
The current page applies to Chess 0.9 version 0.9
Chess 0.9 is an application marketed by StevieDisco. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove Chess 0.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Chess 0.9 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Chess 0.9 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chess 0.9". If it exists on your system the Chess 0.9 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Chess 0.9 in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Chess 0.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Chess 0.9:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.stevidiscon.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Chess\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Chess 0.9.
8. After uninstalling Chess 0.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Chess 0.9 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chess 0.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Chess 0.9 by StevieDisco from your computer, we are not saying that Chess 0.9 by StevieDisco is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chess 0.9 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 06:25:46.487