This info is about CherryPlayer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall CherryPlayer from your computerCherryPlayer
. You can find out more on CherryPlayer or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to CherryPlayer at http://www.cherryplayer.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\CherryPlayer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling CherryPlayer is C:\Program Files\CherryPlayer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.93 MB (2023656 bytes) on disk and is named CherryPlayer.exe.
The following executables are contained in CherryPlayer. They take 2.39 MB (2504008
bytes) on disk.
- CherryPlayer.exe (1.93 MB)
- uninstall.exe (469.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2.0
of CherryPlayer. Click on the links below for other CherryPlayer versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove CherryPlayer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall CherryPlayer:
The files below are left behind on your disk by CherryPlayer when you uninstall it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CherryPlayer\CherryPlayer.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CherryPlayer\CherryPlayer 2.0\playlists\Videos\My Videos
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\برنامه ها\CherryPlayer.lnk
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\CherryPlayer\CherryPlayer.exe.FriendlyAppName
CherryPlayer is a program released by the software company CherryPlayer. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase CherryPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CherryPlayer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CherryPlayer or simply click the Search field and type in "CherryPlayer". If it exists on your system the CherryPlayer app will be found automatically. After you click CherryPlayer in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CherryPlayer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CherryPlayer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cherryplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CherryPlayer\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CherryPlayer.
8. After uninstalling CherryPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CherryPlayer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CherryPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CherryPlayer by CherryPlayer from your computer, we are not saying that CherryPlayer by CherryPlayer is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CherryPlayer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-08 13:04:34.543