This info is about CherryPlayer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall CherryPlayer from your systemCherryPlayer
. Additional info about CherryPlayer can be found here
. More info about the program CherryPlayer can be found at http://www.cherryplayer.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CherryPlayer folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove CherryPlayer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\CherryPlayer\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. CherryPlayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.49 MB (2616040 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of CherryPlayer. They occupy about 2.95 MB (3096584
bytes) on disk.
- CherryPlayer.exe (2.49 MB)
- uninstall.exe (469.28 KB)
This info is about CherryPlayer version 2.4.0
only. You can find below info on other application versions of CherryPlayer:
...click to view all...
CherryPlayer is a program by CherryPlayer. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase CherryPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CherryPlayer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CherryPlayer or simply activate the Search field and type in "CherryPlayer". The CherryPlayer app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CherryPlayer in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CherryPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CherryPlayer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cherryplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CherryPlayer\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CherryPlayer.
8. After removing CherryPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CherryPlayer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CherryPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CherryPlayer by CherryPlayer from your computer, we are not saying that CherryPlayer by CherryPlayer is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CherryPlayer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 11:29:54.690