Chemix .NET 220.127.116.11
You can find below details on how to uninstall Chemix .NET 18.104.22.168 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Chemix .NET 22.214.171.124 from your computerRafał Toborek
. Open here
for more information on Rafał Toborek. You can get more details related to Chemix .NET 126.96.36.199 at http://chemixlab.com/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Chemix .NET folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Chemix .NET 188.8.131.52 is C:\Program Files\Chemix .NET\odinstaluj.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled chemix.exe and occupies 826.50 KB (846336 bytes).
Chemix .NET 184.108.40.206 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 885.89 KB (907154
bytes) on disk.
- chemix.exe (826.50 KB)
- odinstaluj.exe (59.39 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Chemix .NET 18.104.22.168.
Chemix .NET 22.214.171.124 is an application released by the software company Rafał Toborek. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Chemix .NET 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Chemix .NET 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Chemix .NET 184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chemix .NET 220.127.116.11". The Chemix .NET 18.104.22.168 application will be found automatically. When you select Chemix .NET 22.214.171.124 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Chemix .NET 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Chemix .NET 188.8.131.52:
- The web site of the program is: http://chemixlab.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Chemix .NET\odinstaluj.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chemix .NET 184.108.40.206.
8. After removing Chemix .NET 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Chemix .NET 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chemix .NET 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Chemix .NET 126.96.36.199 by Rafał Toborek from your computer, nor are we saying that Chemix .NET 188.8.131.52 by Rafał Toborek is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Chemix .NET 184.108.40.206 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-20 14:57:01.173