Chemistry Games, Labs, & Demos
Chemistry Games, Labs, & Demos is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. Usually the Chemistry Games, Labs, & Demos application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\mmscience\chemistry directory, depending on the user's option during setup. chemmenu.exe is the Chemistry Games, Labs, & Demos's primary executable file and it takes circa 773.89 KB (792460 bytes) on disk. How to uninstall Chemistry Games, Labs, & Demos from your computer
Chemistry Games, Labs, & Demos is composed of the following executables which take 10.86 MB (11384191
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- chemmenu.exe (773.89 KB)
- UninstalChemistry.exe (73.69 KB)
- atomicnumberJ.exe (1.01 MB)
- bal25.exe (1.03 MB)
- newkeq24.exe (713.95 KB)
- Game20.exe (1.80 MB)
- press22.exe (994.56 KB)
- dir.exe (519.19 KB)
- idealgas.exe (751.97 KB)
- tetris18.exe (1.08 MB)
- nameelement.exe (2.21 MB)
Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Chemistry Games, Labs, & Demos is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Chemistry Games, Labs, & Demos from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Chemistry Games, Labs, & Demos or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chemistry Games, Labs, & Demos". The Chemistry Games, Labs, & Demos application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Chemistry Games, Labs, & Demos in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Chemistry Games, Labs, & Demos, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chemistry Games, Labs, & Demos.
8. After uninstalling Chemistry Games, Labs, & Demos, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chemistry Games, Labs, & Demos which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chemistry Games, Labs, & Demos using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130