You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Chedot for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Chedot from your computerChedot Publisher
. Take a look here
for more information on Chedot Publisher. Chedot is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chedot\Application directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chedot\Application\48.0.2564.506\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Chedot. chedot.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 918.24 KB (940280 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Chedot. They occupy 8.01 MB (8395248
bytes) on disk.
- chedot.exe (918.24 KB)
- auto_update.exe (3.52 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (648.50 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.05 MB)
- setup.exe (926.24 KB)
This web page is about Chedot version 48.0.2564.506
only. Click on the links below for other Chedot versions:
...click to view all...
Chedot is a program marketed by Chedot Publisher. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to remove Chedot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Chedot from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Chedot or simply click the Search field and type in "Chedot". If it exists on your system the Chedot program will be found very quickly. When you click Chedot in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Chedot, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Chedot.
8. After removing Chedot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Chedot which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chedot using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Chedot by Chedot Publisher from your computer, nor are we saying that Chedot by Chedot Publisher is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chedot in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 00:37:33.420