Checksum Calculator is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Checksum Calculator from your computerChecksumCalculator.com
. Further information on ChecksumCalculator.com can be seen here
. Click on http://www.checksumcalculator.com/
to get more details about Checksum Calculator on ChecksumCalculator.com's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checksum Calculator directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. Checksum Calculator's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Checksum Calculator\unins000.exe. ChecksumCalculator.exe is the Checksum Calculator's main executable file and it takes approximately 894.50 KB (915968 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Checksum Calculator. They occupy about 1.56 MB (1638686
bytes) on disk.
- ChecksumCalculator.exe (894.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.78 KB)
Checksum Calculator is a program marketed by ChecksumCalculator.com. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Checksum Calculator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Checksum Calculator from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Checksum Calculator or simply click the Search feature and type in "Checksum Calculator". The Checksum Calculator program will be found automatically. After you click Checksum Calculator in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Checksum Calculator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Checksum Calculator:
- The software company is: http://www.checksumcalculator.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checksum Calculator\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Checksum Calculator.
8. After uninstalling Checksum Calculator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Checksum Calculator that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Checksum Calculator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Checksum Calculator by ChecksumCalculator.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Checksum Calculator by ChecksumCalculator.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Checksum Calculator in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:20:59.003