Checkers 1 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Checkers 1 from your systemFilip Hofer
. You can find out more on Filip Hofer or check for application updates here
. Checkers 1 is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Checkers 1 folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing Checkers 1 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Checkers 1\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named checkers-1.exe and occupies 13.93 MB (14602751 bytes).
The executables below are part of Checkers 1. They take an average of 15.20 MB (15941335
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- checkers-1.exe (13.93 MB)
- uninstall.exe (80.90 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (30.06 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (186.56 KB)
- javacpl.exe (68.56 KB)
- javaw.exe (187.06 KB)
- javaws.exe (262.56 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (81.06 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.56 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.56 KB)
- klist.exe (15.56 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.56 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.56 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.56 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.56 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (51.56 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (155.56 KB)
The current web page applies to Checkers 1 version 1.3
only. Click on the links below for other Checkers 1 versions:
Checkers 1 is a program by Filip Hofer. Frequently, users try to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Checkers 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Checkers 1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Checkers 1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Checkers 1". If it is installed on your PC the Checkers 1 application will be found automatically. After you click Checkers 1 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Checkers 1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Checkers 1.
8. After uninstalling Checkers 1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Checkers 1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Checkers 1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Checkers 1 by Filip Hofer from your computer, we are not saying that Checkers 1 by Filip Hofer is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Checkers 1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-15 19:29:00.200