CheckerBoard64 version 1.73a
This page contains detailed information on how to remove CheckerBoard64 version 1.73a for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall CheckerBoard64 version 1.73a from your PCMartin Fierz
. You can read more on Martin Fierz or check for application updates here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckerBoard directory (same installation drive as Windows). CheckerBoard64 version 1.73a's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckerBoard\unins001.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled checkerboard64.exe and it has a size of 721.00 KB (738304 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with CheckerBoard64 version 1.73a. They occupy about 2.65 MB (2777418
bytes) on disk.
- checkerboard.exe (575.00 KB)
- checkerboard64.exe (721.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- unins001.exe (708.16 KB)
The current page applies to CheckerBoard64 version 1.73a version 641.73
CheckerBoard64 version 1.73a is a program offered by Martin Fierz. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove CheckerBoard64 version 1.73a is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CheckerBoard64 version 1.73a using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CheckerBoard64 version 1.73a or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CheckerBoard64 version 1.73a". If it is installed on your PC the CheckerBoard64 version 1.73a application will be found very quickly. When you select CheckerBoard64 version 1.73a in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CheckerBoard64 version 1.73a, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CheckerBoard64 version 1.73a.
8. After uninstalling CheckerBoard64 version 1.73a, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CheckerBoard64 version 1.73a that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CheckerBoard64 version 1.73a using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove CheckerBoard64 version 1.73a by Martin Fierz from your PC, nor are we saying that CheckerBoard64 version 1.73a by Martin Fierz is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CheckerBoard64 version 1.73a supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 11:23:50.327